Sunday, October 16, 2016

"Words and thoughts from the Last Straight Black Female in the ATL"-Not even a lil Bi...

"I'm convinced there is very a small population of black women that are actually straight nowadays." 



After almost 10 years living in the ATL, I realize that bisexuality for a black woman is as normal as getting a sew-in.  There seems to be 3 types of black women here: 1. women that genuinely want to be your homegirl. 2.  women that want to eat your pussy (or you eat theirs) 3. A new breed is the crew that wants to watch their man eat your pussy while they watch or she does it to you to turn him on.  I had to quickly learn the landscape of this city fast because I used to be slightly naive in regards to sexual tension or advances from other women. Still with me so far?  Ok, good.  While I personally believe sexuality is a lot more fluid than we make it, I also understand that black people have a deep and tragic history with sex that goes way beyond what most of my folks would have the stomach to really discuss.
Let's be honest, my people still wanna battle me when I tell them that the average black man doesn't want a sloppy, unattractive, overweight sister to court, marry and have kids with-not a high quality, intellectual, wealth building man anyway, and to me these are the ONLY men worth checking for at this point. However, the bottom dwellers among us are all over that and as far as I'm concerned, can have the trap stars, chicken nugget shaped baby mommas and section 8 womb hustlers. but i digress…



To my empathic, oracle eyes, I see a bunch of traumatized, frustrated negroes running around the virtual plantation seeking comfort and distraction from the oppression of massa with their root chakras bust wide open="Sex Slaves".


You see, there is a deep history black people have with sexuality as well as abuse, molestation and violence. Most people that know me, already know my stance on strip clubs. I have always found them socially awkward. Don't get me wrong, I love the black woman in all of our nubian essence and could even host a nude women's empowerment retreat in Africa somewhere but the key words for me are CONTEXT and PURPOSE.
If you're throwing your ass in a circle to get me aroused sexually, I'm already weirded out and silently wonder how is this moving us forward?? As a matter of fact, I've been known to just place the money in your hand, buy you a drink and simply have a conversation. Chile, have a seat and let's chop up some game.


When men ask me about this, (and they have more times than I can count) I simply tell them my reasons in a way that immediately shuts down the line of questions to which I find annoying. It's as if there HAS to be some sexual attraction deep down inside that I just haven't explored yet. And I simply ask them, how would YOU feel if a dude was grinding in your lap? Would that make YOUR dick hard? And without fail, this mental image alone seems to snap them out of their sexual twilight like a bucket of ice cold water to the face.
Am I the only straight black alpha female left that has zero desire to eat snatch? Let me know….



P.S.-You do NOT have to be bisexual to:

  • Spice up your marriage/relationship

  • Become more marketable on the dating scene


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There it is! lol Thank you for reading, Mark

      Delete
    2. There it is! lol Thank you for reading, Mark

      Delete
  2. Be there...I am in total agreement. This trend of female bisexuality is not cute and I have found a lot of women are doing to keep a man. Girl bye.

    ReplyDelete