Friday, October 14, 2016

"From hoein' to hotep". The dusty behavior inside the conscious community- Baby mommas seeking relationships and reform.

This is a real letter from a woman that looks identical to this sister. When I saw this pic on the "Zero Fucks to Give" FB page, I HAD to make this post. Take a look at the type of delusion going on in our community that I deal with on a daily basis. 






































Title: Where is my King? Please help...

["Peace Queen,
I noticed you were looking for a women with inner and outer beauty. I'm 31, I work out, look great in a 2 pc and am very confident in myself.  This is a recent pict of me at a Rocko concert.  Men approach me but I'm not interested and I want to get the mate I deserve. I only have one child (a little girl) and am open to have more if he wishes.
How do I sign up to meet my match? Love and light."]






































If you're not delusional, are single and looking for a quality partner, contact me THIS WEEKEND: http://divinefirstdates.doattend.com

No comments:

Post a Comment