Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Talking with Tommy on TINDER-A Special Astrological Reading and Message for Lonely Souls....

In real life, I would have rocked with a brother like Tommy. He was tall, dark skinned and sexy wit a BALD head. lol. While I enjoyed Martin's fiery character (Aries) I was always drawn to Tommy's energy on the show as it seemed to be grounded, distinguished and mature with a sense of humor. He was an Alpha male that carried himself with respect. No shade, but Cole was a clown-never taken seriously in the dating world and Martin seemed like a high strung talented brotha with a slight streak of arrogance. (typical Aries) This morning, I was helping a male client navigate on the TINDER dating app and I came across a dope gif of Thomas Mikal Ford. I had sent a message and wanted to use a cheering gif as my reply. This is what popped up.

 




















Most of you know I'm a meme addict but not sure if you've noticed.... gifs are really my weakness! lol.  I initially smiled but felt a wince of sadness because it hit me that this brotha is no longer in this earthly realm with us.  Lucky for me, I've learned to read the beans of my own life and find messages in everything. In this moment, I had a strong emotional response so I began to dig to find the deeper message/lesson. This may sound nuts to some of you but there are some of us that see God in everything and have learned to connect the dots.

Getting messages from the other side is not uncommon and our ancestors had daily rituals where they would pay homage to those that have crossed over into a different realm. 
Tommy possessed and channels spirit of "Old Man Akerman to give them a message

 Understanding how to communicate with other spirits is a lost art form. Many don't know that they can do this themselves if they know what to look for.   Some have even asked how can a person hear God speaking and how he communicates.   And my belief is "in a language that you understand" For me, this is paying attention to re-occurring themes, symbols archetypes, numbers and astrological patterns in the sky. Throughout history, we can see many examples of our ancestors using these tools to decode language from other realms-aka "sacred science/geometry". 
Yeah, it's gonna be one of "those" posts that may creep out some some and fascinate others.


Iconic Halloween episode with Ouija board

Turns out, in real life he was a Virgo and if you know anything about me, you'll know I speak highly of this energy in the male species and have consistently gravitated towards them in long term relationships. For me, they represented solid, reliable mean that had classic style and the hardest work ethic of the zodiac (Scorpios are top contenders). What's funny about this is his character was the shroud of secrecy about his profession but always seemed to be "workin".

































SCORPIO SEASON brings a new moon and is known as the sign of the "occult".
Occult=supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena. The occult is "knowledge of the hidden". In common English usage, occult refers to "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable", usually referred to as science.

As god of the underworld Pluto brings the deepest compulsions into the light. Its position often symbolizes death, rebirth and the occult. Halloween and the political campaign falling during this time is not by accident. This is associated with spiritual changes, self development, and political power.  Pluto is a force for change that can be destructive in its power- is related to will, and intense passion with a reputation for ruthlessness. (notice the current political climate-scandals, racism, etc)
The ugliest parts of the collective are being exposed and can be damn near demonic. I realize this may freak some of you out but again, this for me is scientific although most black folks believe in talking snakes, magical apples and mankind being made from ribs.  Hell, even the 3 Wise Men followed the North STAR.  But I digress...


























During this phase of the moon cycle, one can feel an overall heaviness as we get closer to ending another year. You may even find yourself diving deep, doing personal inventory of things that no longer serve you (relationships, habits, behavior, etc) Empaths and sensitive souls can even be overwhelmed by this because you're identifying parts of yourself that need to die in order for you to ascend. #NextLevelLiving  

Take heart, because this can also mean letting go of old relationships and making room for new ones....with people who know you on a deeper level so you can be your authentic self.

















How this showed up in my Life

Last night I was feeling very alone and at times I can feel like my own husband doesn't understand where I'm coming from. This is something I'm aware of as it's a common trait of people with a life path number of 7. (not to mention my sensitive Pisces moon) He sent me a text and said "You Are Not Alone, Art."  Mind you, I had sent him a mean text prior and this was his reply despite my nasty attitude. So I dismissed it because I was in a funk and slightly on edge and felt the response wasn't "deep" enough to match my sentiment. #MoodyMoonVibes

{My husband's bday is Sept 6, 1973 (same height 6,4) or as he says, "6'5 in shoes"} 















Thomas Mikal Ford Bday is Sept 5, 1964 which in numerology breaks down to
9+5+1+9+6+4=
(14)+(10)+(10)= 34(3+4)=7 

Tommy Mikal Ford life path number is 7.


















My Bday-Dec 3, 1981

1+2+3+1+9+8+1=
(3) + (4) + (17)+ 1=
7+8+1=
(15) +1=16 (6+1)= 7 is also my life path number.

Knowing your traits from a numerical aspect is even more specific regarding your temperament and personality and what you need to work on for your life.  To calculate your own and more information about numerology: http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-7/

Take a look at the life of people with Life path #7:

Seven is another cerebral number, and those with a Life Path number 7 have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. Sevens have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are.   Because you are most comfortable by yourself, a loner or introvert, you happily give up the stress and turmoil of a busy life in favor of a quiet, peaceful life of solitude. 7 is a spiritual number, and most 7's are drawn to spiritual pursuits.  Your love of solitude can make it difficult for you to form close relationships. One of the challenges for you is to find a balance between maintaining your solitude while not becoming completely isolated. Seven represents spiritual focus, analysis, being original, independent; If you have this number people often feel like they don't know you; you are a mystery, and some may see you as eccentric.

I wonder if Tommy struggled with any of the struggles his number suggests?  (I have a sneaky feeling he did.)  It's easy for people assume celebrities, public figures, ever get lonely etc in fact these are some of the loneliest people in the world and many times I feel this way.  I mean let's face it, we're in a culture where we're constantly being watched, judged and criticized and social media has fed this beast.   My client session this morning was with a Scorpio sister and she was sharing that she felt she lacked the support system she needed in her life. This immediately resonated with me because this was also how I felt just a few hours ago!   When this happens, it's usually a feeling being experienced in the collective as well.

MESSAGE:
I want to encourage all of you artists, builders, creators, and empaths that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You may feel like you don't have the right circle of people that "get" you and that's ok.  If you're reading this, know there are others just like you seeking higher knowledge.  This will cause your values to drastically change but you'll end up with the RIGHT people who are dedicated to your growth and seeing your dreams realized.  Embrace this transformation.  



No comments:

Post a Comment